$1 MILLION USTOA TRAVELERS ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
Avalon, as an Active Member of USTOA, is required to post $1 million with USTOA to be used to reimburse, in accordance with the terms and conditions of the USTOA Travelers Assistance Program, the advance payments of Avalon customers in the unlikely event of Avalon bankruptcy, insolvency, or cessation of business. Further, you should understand that the $1 million posted by Avalon may be sufficient to provide only a partial recovery of the advance payments received by Avalon. Complete details of the USTOA Travelers Assistance Program may be obtained by writing to USTOA at 275 Madison Avenue, Suite 2014, New York, New York 10016, or by e-mail to email@example.com or by visiting their Web site at www.USTOA.com.
TRAVEL PROTECTION PLAN
We offer our clients a comprehensive Travel Protection Plan at an affordable rate. Your trip investment is considerable and valuable. Make sure to protect yourself and your investment by adding Travel Protection to every booking.
Learn more about the Travel Protection Plan:
For 2021 tours or 2020 tours booked December 3, 2019 or later
TRAVEL PROTECTION HIGHLIGHTS:
- Coverage if you have to cancel for any reason
- Reimbursement of airfare booked with us or on your own when cancelling for a covered reason
- Coverage for vacation interruption when modifying for a covered reason
- Lost or damaged baggage protection. Plus, lost baggage search to help get your luggage back if it goes missing by an airline
- 24-hour worldwide emergency phone support
- Pre-existing medical condition waived when purchasing Travel Protection within 14 days of initial payment/deposit
NOT SURE? CONSIDER THESE MAJOR REASONS TO PURCHASE TRAVEL PROTECTION.*
- You look great, feel great and can’t wait for your trip of a lifetime. But life is unpredictable and things may happen. Travel Protection protects your investment and removes the worry.
- You are ready to go, your life is perfect, however your parents or someone in your immediate family who is not traveling becomes ill or injured.
- You are at the airport early as advised, but your flight is canceled or delayed and you will miss a portion of your trip. Travel Protection can help!
- You arrive at your destination, but your baggage doesn’t – what a nightmare! Your Travel Protection will reimburse up to $2,500 to replace or repair your lost or damaged luggage.
- If you get ill or injured while traveling, the last thing you want to worry about is getting the care you need – Travel Protection has you covered!
- Something happens and you must interrupt your trip or return home early for a covered reason, the plan will pay (up to 150% of the original cost of your trip) for your unused land or water Travel Arrangements, less any refund paid or payable, plus the additional transportation cost to return home or rejoin your Trip.
- You lost your critical medication – worldwide travel assistance will assist you with replacing your medications, either locally or by special courier.
- A tragedy occurs requiring medical evacuation – this is not the time for additional stress and worry. Let your Travel Protection assist with emergency evacuation and repatriation.
- Your roommate cancels on you – why pay more? Travel Protection covers your occupancy upgrade.
- You have worked at your job for over a year and are unexpectedly laid off and must cancel. Travel Protection is there for you.
- A non-human member of your family – your favorite dog, cat, horse – becomes ill and you don’t want to leave home. Your Cancel for Any Reason Benefit allows for cancellations up to 24 hours prior to departure (or prior business day, whichever is farther out) for any reason. When the cancellation is for a non-covered reason under Travel Protection, the cancellation penalty retained by Globus, minus the travel protection payment, will be reimbursed in the form of Travel Certificates valid for travel within two years from the original cancelled vacation start date.
*For detailed terms, conditions and exclusions please read the Certificate of Insurance:
For 2021 tours or 2020 tours booked December 3, 2019 or later.